Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My heart is not black, but THIS one is!


New in my Etsy shop! Check out this Black Onyx and Sterling Silver Necklace.

Matching earrings are available in a separate listing.These onyx beads are interesting because they have varying amounts of opacity and translucency.

I've been experimenting with some different photography props. The necklace is laid on a mirror for the shot in this post. I have mixed feelings about the image. The mirror aided in showing the stones' translucency. The reflected image may be confusing. I included other images in my Etsy post that did not use the mirror.
It's a challenge to create clear images for Etsy that will draw attention. My latest jewelry designs have been mostly neutral colors, which adds to the challenge.
Do you have any thoughts on the subject?
And one last thing - a new Picture Jasper Bracelet that is also in my RGR Designs Etsy Store.

No comments: