Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Stone Bracelets!

Poppy Jasper, Blackstone and Sterling Silver Bracelet

Blue Goldstone and Sterling Silver Bracelet


Ocean Jasper, Pietersite and Sterling Silver Bracelet


Garnet, Swarovski Crystal and Sterling Silver Bracelet.


Just one more week until the Linn Creek Arts Festival (July 19, 2009) in Marshalltown, Iowa. I've been making new jewelry. It's been a while since I made stone bracelets. I love the variation of color in the different Jasper stones.
Listening to Michael Card while I work.... so inspiring and uplifting! I was blessed to win a set of his CD's while at his concert in late May.

3 comments:

michele said...

Oh I love these! I like the Jasper one the best, no wait...the poppy, no,wait...the one with the heart, OH! I like them all the best!

nanke's stuff said...

Your bracelets are lovely! I wish I lived close enough to go to the art fair. nancy

Beverley Baird said...

Lovely jewelry.
All the best at the art fair.