Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Glorious Day for an Art Fest!

Wonderful weather and a beautiful setting.
It couldn't get much bettter. My tent was right across the driveway from this pond.


The wind was calm which made setting up the tent and display wall go smoothly.
My sister came to help Hubby & me. She's a God-send!



A trickle of people started coming first thing in the morning.

There was a steady flow of people through the day.

The trees made the site feel like a park. Music filled the air.

The delicious aroma of food wafted on the breeze.

Many items I posted last week have sold. Look for new items in my Etsy store later this week.

Thanks to all who prayed for us & sent their good wishes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks as if it was abosolutley a gorgeous day!

Kelly Warren said...

your booth looks wonderful regina! glad it went well.

Laura said...

How wonderful Regina!! What a beautiful setting, I've yet to take part in an outdoor event. Looks like a lot of work to set up but I'm sure it was worth it :>

Laura
xo

P.S. thx for the feedback on my latest pastel piece, if we lived close enough I'd have you over & show you how easy it really is....

Anonymous said...

love your posting...am anxiously awaiting your announcement! Chickie Sis

Janets Planet said...

Looks like it was a really nice location. Nice tent set up. I miss doing art fairs.