Saturday, July 18, 2009

Jasper, Onyx, Pearls, Amethyst, Swarovski Crystal, Sterling Silver Inspiration

Onyx, Sirated Agate and Sterling Silver Necklace
These are just a few more of my new jewelry creations. I hope they are whetting your appetite for an art festival. Tomorrow (Sunday, July 19th) is THE day. I've got packing and organizing left to finish. There are paintings to insert into frames. The weather forecast is good - 70's and clear.

Artist Jasper, Blackstone, Red Tiger Eye & Sterling Silver


Following is a collage of some of the earrings that will be for sale. Have a great weekend where ever you are. If you can make it to Marshalltown from 10-4, I'd love to see you.



PS - I'll be making an announcement here in my blog this coming week, so come back for more. ;)

2 comments:

Andrea Rooks said...

I wish I could be there! All the earrings of your designs that Grandma bought me a couple of years ago are my very favorite. I always get lots of compliments on them when I wear them. Have fun and lots of success at the festival today!

MagicMarkingsArt said...

these are beautiful - hope your show was successful!