Friday, April 23, 2010

GPP Crusade No. 39 -Pulling Prints, Part 2

What happens when inspiration strikes, you have a stack of cardstock and palette of paint?
This is just a portion of the prints I pulled following some of the steps outlined by Michelle Ward at the GPP Street Team Crusade blog.

Michelle says you can use tyvek to make a mask. I bought packs of plastic masks for pennies in the clearance aisle at Hobby Lobby a few months ago. They work great for this technique. I like the results so much that I would even spend the time to cut my own. ;-)

Following are some of my favorite results....




Better go over to the crusade blog and learn more. You have to try this!

11 comments:

Paula said...

I am catching up on posts this morning and am loving all the eye candy in your last few. It looks as if you are just having a grand time playing! Have to admit that these butterflies are my favorites!

Lay Hoon aka mescrap said...

Beautiful result !!! Love how the butterfly looks !!

JoAnne Del said...

Wow Regina! I love butterflies :-)
and yours are very pretty! Thank you to visit my blog.

jennifer lorton said...

Oh, I think these are beautiful!

jgr said...

Awesome butterflies You always inspire me.

Mary said...

Wonderful the way you came up with so many different ways to use the butterflies - beautiful!

Pat said...

THis was my first visit to your blog, love your work!

wanda miller said...

stunning! love them all! thanks for sharing.

michelle ward said...

Regina - what a glorious flock of butterflies! Love seeing the pile of prints, and really love the close-ups. The simple mask yields complicated looking results and if we weren't in on the secret we would wonder: how'd she do that? Very cool! Thanks for continuing the play and sharing it with the team.

goudenregen said...

Great prints! Thanks for visiting my blog! Helen

Janvangogh said...

I fell in love with creating art when I took my first printing class. This looks like a really interesting technique.