Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wild Sweet Orange


A few weeks ago the local supermarket had TAZO teas on sale, so I decided to try a couple boxes. Wild Sweet Orange tea inspired this ATC I created using Primacolor pencils, Turpenoid (for blending the cp's), gesso, pastel pencil, Ranger Distress Ink, Staz-On Ink & Golden Gloss Soft Gel.
The orange circles were drawn with colored pencil & blended with Turpenoid. The circles were stamped with found objects.
I've made a couple additions to my Etsy shop. Thanks for checking it out.

2 comments:

Kathryn Costa said...

I love Tazo tea. I was sad to see them change their package design. Have you seen their Web site? It is waaaay coool.

Kelly Warren said...

I love this! I'd like to make some ATC's but I'm afraid I'd get addicted to yet something else... :-)