Sunday, November 11, 2007

Holiday Open House Preps

I've been working on ATC (Artist Trading Card) ornaments that will be hung on a Christmas Tree at Prairie Fibers Company for next weekend's Holiday Open House on Nov. 16, 17 & 18. I'll try to get a picture posted in a day or two. I put together a quick flyer to advertise my trunk showing during the open house. Click on the image for a closer view. I hope we have a great turn out. It's bound to be a good time.
Another project on the burner is that I will be teaching beginning knitting at PFC later this month. I'm looking forward to teaching again. There's nothing like being part of the joy that comes with learning to make cloth out of yarn with two sticks! That's all it really is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regina~
Your flyer is gorgeous, I hope you have a wonderful turnout!
And I find knitting so very magical.. I wish I were there to take your class, the only thing even close to knitting that I've ever done has been making 'booties' and those little pot holders as a kid!
I believe it is a gift.

Regina said...

Knitting can be so therapeutic! I love work on SIMPLE scarves when the family gets together for the holidays.... less nibbling of the sweets when the hands are already busy.