Sara from Fifth Child Studio recently honored me with this award. Check out her blog if you haven't been there before. It's lots of fun!
To accept this award I have to:
* reveal 7 truths about myself
* select 7 blogs that I would like to share the award with
- I do not like tomatoes. I wish I did. They look so lovely and yummy, especially cherry tomatoes which I dislike the most! But I do like tomato juice & tomato soup - so it's just the raw ones that offend me.
- I eat breakfast. Yogurt with granola or oatmeal with yogurt or peanut butter on toast are my typical choices. My beverage is a glass of juice - cranberry/grape juice mixed 50/50 with club soda.
- I go to a pool three times/week for aquatic exercise.
- Happily married over 29 years!
- My first car was a 1969 Ford Custom 500, a large, roomy, gas-guzzling sedan.
- I had a custom sewing business and once designed a tuxedo for a 3 year old.
- I believe everyone is creative because we were all designed in the image of our Creator who is creative. Creativity is expressed in so many ways. It's not just about art, music. etc.
(There were a lot of great blogs to choose from.)
- Painted Heart Studio - Jane Royal
- Rooks Paper Scissors - Andrea Rooks
- Natural Dye Journal - Kimberly Baxter Packwood
- A Tailored Line - Laura Taylor Mark
- Fannie Narte - Fannie Narte
- Happy Shack - Kelly Warren
- My Art Journal - Diane