I just learned that I've been tagged by Fannie who has 2 exciting blogs. Her information about Caran D'Ache Neocolor II pastels inspired me to use mine for the underpainting of my work I posted for Illustration Friday - Theory.
Here are the rules for the tagged:
1. When tagged place the name of the person and URL on your blog
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs
5. Send an email letting those bloggers know they have been tagged!
Seven things about me that I don't normally write about here:
1. I designed and self-published 2 quilt patterns.
2. I was so moved by seeing the Impressionists' paintings the first time my husband took me to the Chicago Art Institute that I cried.
3. I LOVE to sing and am blessed to sing alto in my church praise band.
4. I graduated from Iowa State University with a degree in Home Economics Adult Education.
5. Favorite trips with husband of 26 years -Germany & Netherlands, Estes Park-Royal Gorge-Mesa Verde-Grand Canyon-Petrified Forest(long trip), Black Hills, Central Coast California.
6. I love my garden & flower beds, but my activity there is limited due to back issues.
7. I love to Sudoku before I go to sleep.
Seven weblogs -
1. Brandie - LIttle Pieces of Art - Inspired me to start blogging. Thank You!
2. Tera - Beady Girl Beads - makes AWESOME lampwork art beads & jewelry ~ groovy ~
3. Kimberly - Natural Dye Journal - you should see her naturally dyed fibers
3. Joan - Shades of Joan - beautiful, strong woman
4. Tanya - Tanya Maguire - more beautiful lampwork glass art
5. Chris - Crafts by Chris - wonderful polymer clay beads
6. Leah - Creative Every Day - the name says it all - VERY encouraging
7. Misty - Misty Mawn - art & photography that inspire & touch me
OK - NO OBLIGATIONS if you've been tagged, but it would be fun to see your responses.
Blessings to you.