Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 1-1-11


It's the beginning of a new decade. I'm looking forward to living this life the Lord has blessed me with.

This past February, Hubby gave me a smart phone.  It's an HTC Eris.  In the world of technology, it was a grandfather in a matter of weeks.  It's not the fastest and smartest of it's kind.  But it still is a giant step up from my previous phone.
One of my favorite activities on the phone is to take photos and alter them with an inexpensive app called PicSay Pro.  There's a free version, but for a couple bucks you get SO much more.

Today's post started as an image of an ATC I created last year.  The ATC is mainly turquoise and shimmery silver tones.  The clock face, a scrap booking accent, is actually black.
Using PicSay Pro, I altered the image in just a few minutes.  The text was added and voila! I had a message to send out to family via texting, FaceBook, email...and now my blog.

Thank you for being faithful followers of my blog.

2 comments:

jgr said...

Hi Regina,
This image is super cool! Technology can be so much fun! I'm wishing you a fabulous New Year full of blessings and lots of art.

amanda jolley said...

Happy New Year, Regina! Looking forward to another year of being inspired by the likes of you. :)