Thursday, August 30, 2007

Nevada Uncorked!

Great news! I will have a booth selling my jewelry designs at "Nevada Uncorked - An Event of Art & Wine" on Sat. October 6 from 1:00 - 7:00 p.m. A $10 admission fee includes a wine tasting glass and hors d'oeuvres. The event will feature the talents of local artists and the tastes of native Iowa wines. Live music and food will complete the "stage" - downtown Nevada.
This will be my first outdoor event. We picked up an EZ Up canopy tent last night. Hopefully we will only need it for shade!

I've posted a shot of one of my favorite necklaces. The larger green beads are jade. The photo doesn't capture their true beauty. I was VERY excited when I found these beads at my favorite supplier - these beads HAD to come home with me. I wasn't really sure what I would do with them until one day when I was visiting Reiman Gardens. While enjoying the flowers, these beads came to mind and I knew just what I would do. Not all my designs come together this way. It's usually more trial and error until I'm pleased with the combination.

No comments: